Frequently Asked Questions
Taking your car to a car wash is very important. However, it is good that you detail your car once in a while. A new car always has a clear coat on top of the paint. With time, that coat fades away due to exposure to sunlight. Without the coat, the car looks really old and undesirable.
Auto detailing has its benefits for both the vehicle and the car owner. Let us first look at the benefits to the vehicle:
How Car Detailing is Beneficial to Your Vehicle
- Extends the lifespan of your vehicle – Car detailing removes contaminations that may have damaged the car’s leather, vinyl, chrome and paint. In that case, detailing helps the car depreciate at a lower rate.
- Improves the car’s physical appearance – After buying your new car, the sparkle remains for a while. Despite regularly taking your car to the car wash, with time your car will definitely lose its outer appeal. With car detailing, your car’s original appearance can be restored. An experienced detailer or technician will make sure that all areas are checked for dust, dirt, scratches, odors, etc.
- Maintains the paint condition – Your vehicle’s paint can be affected by debris, dust, dirt, etc. Regular detailing ensures that a coat of wax is applied over the paint to reduce scratches. Wax restores that new-car shine, and at the same time, provides a protective barrier.
- Allows your engine to run cooler – With regular detailing, your engine gets cleaned of dust, leaks and dirt. These ensure that the engine runs more smoothly.
- Extends the resale value – Car detailing technicians give your car its best look just before a sale. Experienced professionals are aware of market standards as well as customer preferences, so they can help you improve your car’s condition. Therefore, with auto detailing, your car will fetch a higher resale value when you decide to sell it.
- Satisfaction – Driving a shiny car is more satisfying than driving a dirty one. A clean car reflects your temperament. It shows that you care about your vehicle, and it also makes you feel proud and confident while on the road. Additionally, if you use your car for business purposes, it will show that you are a clean and neat person.
- Saves money – Regular car detailing allows you to save money in various ways in the long run. One of the ways is that, with the lifespan being increased, chances of repairing the car now and then are minimized and thus costs are saved. Second, less gas is used since the engine runs smoothly and efficiently. Third, headlight restoration improves the intensity of lights, which improves the performance of the vehicle. In the end, maintenance costs are reduced.
- Provides a healthy ride – A lot of dust particles can get in the carpet or ventilation of a car. With auto detailing, your car remains clean and without allergies. Additionally, a detailed car wash ensures that long term effects of environmental exposure are reduced, and cases of ill health are reduced.
- Reduces cases of accidents – Car wash detail ensures that all the haze and dirt are removed to avoid obscuring the driver’s view. For that reason, the chances of causing an accident are reduced to a great extent.
- Wash your car with a car shampoo and not the hair shampoo, the car does not have hair !!! Car shampoos have special cleaning agents that do not abrade the paint surface. Daily wash is NOT needed, especially if you have a ceramic coating protection. There are waterless wash solutions also, use those and GENTLY wipe the car surface and NOT rub!
Don’t touch the car at all ! Yes the only way is this to ensure a SWIRL FREE car. However you can keep the swirls to minimal by using a car duster to remove dust daily and using a quick detailer with a good quality microfiber to wipe down. Use high GSM MF like what we sell ( 530 or above) to wipe the surface and the cloth should be CLEAN.
When washing, use a wash mitt with 2- bucket method ideally but there is NO WAY we can have a swirl FREE car. Videos showing how to use a waterless wash are plenty, example- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGJvQ-Kromk&t=2s
There are MANY videos that show plastic lighters hitting the car and scratches do not happen. These are GIMMICKS and marketing tricks, well known. A ceramic coating is NOT scratch proof, whoever claims that please ask them to do the SAME gimmick on a car after a few days and show in real life. The fact is that ceramic coating adds as a layer above the paint, taking the impact of environmental attack including chemical attack and lasts LONGER than a sealant. Swirls WILL come, but coating will resist them and prevent it from going to the clear coat plus they will come lesser than not having a coating. Please ask your detailer : how to repair the swirls post coating to know if they are really experienced or not. Most will say " sir we need to re-do the coating AGAIN!". We do not claim that unless surface is badly maintained!
Ask specific questions to whoever claims so and dig in more, we do not fool by using any marketing tricks!
We Use internationally certified material what is approved for use by leading manufacturers. We have serviced all car makers and what we do is perfectly safe for any car.
Cost depends on the package you choose, we start from a simple polish, to paint protection to full treatment.
No paint protection realistically will perform at its best for not more than 3-5 years at max UNLESS its supported at regular intervals when it can go longer, however it remains as a layer FOREVER till polished out. When the engine itself does not have that much warranty in terms of years, how can this!
Please always check the exact terms, what is covered and what is NOT. Our product does not mislead, but gives real claims.
There is LIFE of the coating and performance which need to be checked, life is forever but performance is based on maintenance. In our packages we MAINTAIN your finish and also offer interiors, a value that translates totally for the end user.( not like one time do and forever it will remain and perform)
There is a difference between LASTING and performance. Once applied- a ceramic coating will last for years but its performance degrades with usage. We distinguish between the two upfront and not claim wrong figures of its performance.
Our packages ensure we support you to make it perform(last) for as long as 3 years. The product remains for LONGER but its efficiency is what reduces.
We have divided the servicing in three category –Basic//Mid Range Standard //Comprehensive depends on the kilometer or Duration –In this as per category we change Engine oil, Engine oil filter,AirFilter,FuelFilter,Cleaning or Changing of Cabin/A C filter,Battery water Top-up, Coolanttop up,Throttle washing,gear oil,Break oil-Top up,Front & Rear Break Disc-Pad cleaning, greasing&servicing,TyreAligment& balancing ,Tread area Depth report, Interior vaccuming& Exterior Foam Wash. We do it on labour charge basis and with materials also as per your choice
Complete scanning report of car will be shared with you